A good Italian Bread Dip is a simple staple for a tasty snack or to impress your guests. And it takes next to no time to whip up!
- Bowl for making and serving
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar to taste
- ½ tsp dried herbs
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese optional
- 1 drop oregano start with a toothpick and progress toward drops for desired flavor
- Gently mix together all ingredients in a bowl large enough to dip into
- Dip favourite Italian style bread into bowl and enjoy!
For more information on cooking with essential oils, check out this article