If you are looking for a fun and decorative way to diffuse essential oils, then you will love this DIY reed diffuser. This easy diffuser is great to have at home, in the office, at school, or anywhere you would like the aroma and benefits of essential oils.
- Glass container
- Reed diffuser sticks
- ¼ cup fractionated coconut oil
- 20 drops preferred essential oil/s
- Put Fractionated Coconut Oil and essential oils into glass container
- Add reed diffuser sticks
- You can purchase reed diffuser sticks at most craft and candle stores
- It may take up to a day for the essential oil blend to make it's way up the diffuser for you to smell.
- You may need to add more or less drops of essential oil depending on which one you choose - some will be stronger than others.
- Tip: Flip each reed every two to three days for a stronger aroma