Toilet Cleaning Fizzies are a great way to keep your toilet fresh, clean and smelling sweet. An easy way to maintain your toilet sparkle, just throw a Toilet Cleaning Fizzie in the bowl, then watch it do it’s fizzy thing. Give the bowl a once over with the toilet brush, flush and admire the sparkle!
Toilet Cleaning Fizzies are quick and easy to make, and you can find all the ingredients at The Essential Guide Shop
Toilet Cleaning Fizzies
- Measuring cups or jug
- Large bowl
- Spoon or spatula
- Silicone moulds or icecube trays
- 15 drops preferred essential oil see notes below for suggestions
- Stir the bicarbonate of soda and citric acid together until combined
- Slowly stir in the castile soap and essential oil. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand
- Pack the mixture into a mould and let dry at least four hours (I usually let mine sit overnight).
- Once dry, remove the fizzies from the mould and store in an airtight container
- To use, simply drop a fizzie into the toilet, wait until it stops bubbling (go put the kettle on and make a cuppa to give it a few minutes), then scrub away!
However, if it's a concern, firmly press back down. If it REALLY expands above, you can scrape some off the top and add to an empty mould.
Recommended essential oils:
- doTERRA's Purify blend
- doTERRA's On Guard blend
- Wild Orange